Strong Points of Jerrell

Posted by Rell

I don't have many attributes. Though the ones I do possess are very good ones. I am good at visual drawing. I'm what one would call a people person. I can be very passionate some of the time. I do my best to keep promises. When it comes to work I probably would be the hardest working.

When it comes to drawing I am really good. Not to toot my my own horn but, when I draw I'm pretty much inspired at my highest. I devote much time in it to make it look great. A lot of the time I'm basically a scanner. What I mean though is that I take one picture and transfer it onto paper by hand. I like realistic things like cars, buildings, people. Abstract really doesn't point out much of a idea to me. People like to stand around and watch me draw.

When it comes to people depending on how I'm feeling I like to talk, and hang out. I adore the elderly because they are so full of wisdom and wittiness. With my classmates I love joking around. It's something I never want to die out. I really can't stand to see people down, only because I know how it feels. I try to find ways to make them smile if they allow me. If not I let them cope.

I'm passionate about many things. Like family, and friends. I Love family and it's important to me because they are your first and last resort. No matter what they are behind you. Friends I like to have many friends from different backgrounds and styles. Sometimes I have to know how to let them all mix. If it was my way I would want everyone to get along but I know that won't happen. Some of my friends become so close they are like family. I call their parents my parents and vice versa.

Promises are many times is a difficult system. No ones perfect but I work to keep every promise I make. Sometimes I have to apologize for not keeping them but eventually they understand. Most of the time I achieve my goals of promise.

I work very hard. Sometimes I can be very much of a workaholic. It's not on purpose though. When something needs to get done I am the go to guy. I receive the instructions I get after it. When I get full speed ahead nothing gets in the way until I'm done. I have to say though once my focus is broken I often have difficulty getting back into swing

0 Responses to "Strong Points of Jerrell"