Facing The Challenge

Posted by Rell

http://www.motivatedentrepreneur.com/i/uploads/overcoming_obstacles_large_pic.gif
As many may know Senior year of high school is the most important year. Its a year for excitement, anxiousness, taking that first step into adulthood, or just getting ready college. Ever thought of or remember the challenges that become apparent through out this crucial time. I will fill you in on my obstacle world.

One of my main obstacles is deciding what I'm really going to do once I am out of high school. I have a lot of ideas such as nursing, medicine, automotive, engineering, and business administration. I plan on just narrowing my choices down. I want to attend a community or junior college out of Manatee County. I'm not really big on going to college, but I'll do what it takes to make a living. One thing is if I'm really good I'll take over or start many businesses as I can

One other obstacle is getting through this school year without losing focus. I will try to fix this by mainly drowning out the inessentials. I don't like being stressed out it takes my mind out of direction. Things just aren't clear to comprehend. If I lose the battle for focus I'll just place things on the back burner. So I pretty much have to block bad thoughts or try to regain my focus as much as possible

One huge snag I also have is whether or not I should work more. If I work more I would be able to pay for more upcoming senior events and items I need. On the other hand working more would take more time away from school work and clubs and probably affect my performance and motivation. I'm really not sure how I'm going to do it all. I'm basically all on my own and my parents can't really help me out. I just believe that something will work out for me eventually. For now I'm playing it safe. I work as much as I can as long as keep my grades up, get enough sleep, have enough time for homework and clubs.

1 Response to "Facing The Challenge"

  1. Ariana Says:

    Good job, hope things go well. Just balance everything.