What If....

Posted by Rell

What if..........I won homecoming King. I think that if I won it would be the highlight of my life. It wouldn't change much but it would bring me that moment of joy. If I win it would tell me a lot how most of my peers see me. I would feel a lot better about myself, a feeling of acceptance.

If I were to win homecoming king that would be one major highlight of my life. When I'm older I could say to my kids, "Back in my day I was a king!". I could go out with my friends and boast of winning the title of king in high school. It would probably get on they're nerves, but hey what can they do. I won homecoming King!

If I won homecoming king not much of my life would change. The most that could happen would be gaining a little bit more friends. I know if I won homecoming king for that moment It would be so uplifting. It would feel like so much weight is taken off me. That would be enough for me.

2 Responses to "What If...."

  1. Taylor Berkey Says:

    awww i hope you win! you represent the perfect homecoming king.

  2. Savannah Says:

    I hope you win but if you don't nothing has changed for you. You are still an amazing person and an awesome friend to everyone around you. You're accepted no matter what.