Senior Year

Posted by Rell

As a Bayshore High School senior there's a lot in store for me. First in line is accomplishing my many tasks. Such as getting involved in my school more than I ever have before. This would mean participating in more than one club like TSA (president), SGA, and Key Club. Also attending as many events and games as I can. Another hill I'm looking at conquering is keeping my grades up , studying, and dominating the SAT in December. As a senior I'm looking forward getting after what needs to be done as well as what I want to get done. So basically I'm looking forward to getting my school work and doing my best academic wise. What I want to look forward to is going to all TSA conferences and competitions this year. I don't really know what SGA is all about but whatever the task i'll be getting my hands into it as much as I can. Key Club is a plus for community service. I'm also looking forward doing all the fun things seniors do. In saying that I want to avoid bad crowds. Plus avoid obtaining careless attitudes and habits. My goals include finishing school, going to college, finding a job that I love doing, and starting a new life. ;)

2 Responses to "Senior Year"

  1. bhsartgc.blogspot.com Says:

    Nice job ! very useful information

  2. Jessica Crawford Says:

    I think it's god that you want to get more involved and good luck for the rest of your senior year.