The "Down Low" on the Economy

Posted by Rell

When we take a look at the economy now it is horrific. Many people are losing their jobs. Others not being able to move up in the world. Some aren't able to find income. The economy has affected me in several different ways. It has increased the bills, takes it longer to get a raise, and hours at work have become scarce.

The economy has put more stress on bills at home. Mainly because my mom is unable to work due to injuries. since she is unable to work any income that comes in goes to the bills. A lot of times I have to help pay them off. Which in turns forces some sacrifices to be made. making me an unhappy camper.

At work it has become harder to get a raise. My raises come every 6 months. Now the economy is so bad my raises take a longer period to come. My employer looks to save more money. They drop pay according to if you are full-time or part-time. It's even bigger when it comes to how many hours there are available to work. It's a pain to pick up extra hours only for the reason that corporate wanted to have some cut backs. The only way to get more hours if someone goes on a leave or vacation.

2 Responses to "The "Down Low" on the Economy"

  1. bhsartgc.blogspot.com Says:

    well done i agree totally!

  2. Unknown Says:

    I'm sorry the economy makes you an unhappy camper, but on the plus side it's getting better all the time.