My Thanks

Posted by Rell


This past time a lot has happened. I have made to my senior year. Reached the age of 18. Been able to stay out of trouble. Put a bigger focus on school. I'm thankful to have family and friends who care about me. Especially my mother, without her I probably wouldn't have made it this far. My friends without them I would have died of boredom. I'm really grateful for all my teachers.

I give thanks for making it to these crucial milestones. I've reached my final year of high school, after four years of vigorous work. I'm finally at the biggest checkpoint. One other milestone is I am now 18 which great because now I am an adult and have rights. It's also good because there are a lot of teens who don't get this far. So it means so much that I did. Plus I have been able to keep myself from getting into some trouble. Mainly by keeping a focus on the essentials, and keeping friends who are good and want to succeed at life.

I'm glad I have a family. There are there for me and support me. They also give me that push I need to keep going ahead. I love all my brothers and sisters and as all 11 of us I wouldn't trade for anything. For my mother we fight every once so often, but we manage to get along in the end. She has been able to be mommy and daddy to me. When I didn't have she would find a way so that I had. She may not be the best at times, but she's pretty good.

I happy to have a great line up of teachers this year. They work very hard so that learn and be ready for what's ahead. Because they are dedicated they give me the education I need to improve and grow. They are able to show and teach with what they are really passionate about. So thanks to them for putting in the time.

1 Response to "My Thanks"

  1. Swanson Says:

    I can see some improvement in your writing. You did a great job using paragraphs.