What I learned

Posted by Rell

This past week we worked with i-movie to present a famous artist. Working with i-movie was new to me I wasn't to sure where to start. I should have took the time to go through the tutorial and followed instructions. Its a guy thing we can figure it out. For my artist I chose William Blake. I learned how to make pictures go in the direction I want. I also learned how to set titles, transitions, you know the basics. William Blake was famous for his spiritual art work as well as his poetry. A lot of people thought William to be insane. But in reality he just painted his dreams. William art made you want to try to figure out what is going on. It had so much movement and personality put into it.

1 Response to "What I learned"

  1. Unknown Says:

    The tutorial wasn't really worth the effort anyways. I don't know anyone who goes through the tutorials, and Apple should have made iMovie a bit more user-friendly. It was horribly difficult yet "simplistic". Your presentation was good though.